Funding: This study was supported in whole by a research grant from GlaxoSmithKline (GSK).
Childhood asthma and GOLD-defined chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Article first published online: 12 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2010 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 83–88, January 2012
How to Cite
Shirtcliffe, P., Marsh, S., Travers, J., Weatherall, M. and Beasley, R. (2012), Childhood asthma and GOLD-defined chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 83–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2010.02238.x
Conflict of interest: GSK did not undertake any analysis or contribute to the writing of the manuscript. The authors did not receive any monetary reward from GSK and had editorial freedom with respect to the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2010 12:07PM EST
- Received 23 November 2009; accepted 20 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.