Funding: This study was internally funded by the Health Services Research committee, National University Health System, Singapore.
Utilisation of emergency medical service among Singapore patients presenting with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: prevalence and impact on ischaemic time
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 809–814, December 2011
How to Cite
Tan, L.-L., Wong, H.-B., Poh, C.-L., Chan, M. Y., Seow, S.-C., Yeo, T.-C., Teo, S.-G., Ooi, S. B. S., Tan, H.-C. and Lee, C.-H. (2011), Utilisation of emergency medical service among Singapore patients presenting with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: prevalence and impact on ischaemic time. Internal Medicine Journal, 41: 809–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2010.02278.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 7 February 2010; accepted 27 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.