Mortality rate of alcoholic liver disease and risk of hospitalization for alcoholic liver cirrhosis, alcoholic hepatitis and alcoholic liver failure in Australia between 1993 and 2005
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 41, Issue 1a, pages 34–41, January 2011
How to Cite
Liang, W., Chikritzhs, T., Pascal, R. and Binns, C. W. (2011), Mortality rate of alcoholic liver disease and risk of hospitalization for alcoholic liver cirrhosis, alcoholic hepatitis and alcoholic liver failure in Australia between 1993 and 2005. Internal Medicine Journal, 41: 34–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2010.02279.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 11 February 2010; accepted 26 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.