Funding: There was no external source of funding for this trial.
Survival in scleroderma: results from the population-based South Australian Register
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 381–390, May 2011
How to Cite
Hissaria, P., Lester, S., Hakendorf, P., Woodman, R., Patterson, K., Hill, C., Ahern, M. J., Smith, M. D., Walker, J. G. and Roberts-Thomson, P. J. (2011), Survival in scleroderma: results from the population-based South Australian Register. Internal Medicine Journal, 41: 381–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2010.02281.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 26 November 2009; accepted 13 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.