Funding: This research was funded by a Cancer Institute New South Wales Health Services Research Fellowship.
Implementing a web-based oncology protocol system in Australia: evaluation of the first 3 years of operation
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2010 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 57–64, January 2012
How to Cite
Hains, I. M., Ward, R. L. and Pearson, S.-A. (2012), Implementing a web-based oncology protocol system in Australia: evaluation of the first 3 years of operation. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 57–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2010.02284.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 15 December 2009; accepted 10 May 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Impact of four training conditions on physician use of a web-based clinical decision support system, Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, 2013,, , ,
- 2Uptake of a web-based oncology protocol system: how do cancer clinicians use eviQ cancer treatments online?, BMC Cancer, 2013, 13, 1, 112, , , , ,