Funding: This research was funded by a Cancer Institute New South Wales Health Services Research Fellowship.
Implementing a web-based oncology protocol system in Australia: evaluation of the first 3 years of operation
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2010 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 57–64, January 2012
How to Cite
Hains, I. M., Ward, R. L. and Pearson, S.-A. (2012), Implementing a web-based oncology protocol system in Australia: evaluation of the first 3 years of operation. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 57–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2010.02284.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Received 15 December 2009; accepted 10 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.