Funding: This work was possible thanks to the support of the Estonian Science Foundation (Research grant 6452) and an unrestricted grant from MSD used exclusively to cover vitamin D measurements costs.
Vitamin D as a possible independent predictor of bone mineral density in Estonian adults: a cross-sectional population-based study
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2010 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2010 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages e89–e94, June 2012
How to Cite
Kull, M., Kallikorm, R. and Lember, M. (2012), Vitamin D as a possible independent predictor of bone mineral density in Estonian adults: a cross-sectional population-based study. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: e89–e94. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2010.02397.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2010 04:30AM EST
- Received 24 March 2010; accepted 9 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.