Funding: Dr Vidya Limaye was the recipient of the Australian and State and Territory affiliates grant from Arthritis Australia.
Mortality and its predominant causes in a large cohort of patients with biopsy-determined inflammatory myositis
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2010 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2010 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 191–198, February 2012
How to Cite
Limaye, V., Hakendorf, P., Woodman, R. J., Blumbergs, P. and Roberts-Thomson, P. (2012), Mortality and its predominant causes in a large cohort of patients with biopsy-determined inflammatory myositis. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 191–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2010.02406.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2010 04:30AM EST
- Received 5 August 2010; accepted 18 October 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Current and emerging treatment options for interstitial lung disease in patients with rheumatic disease, Expert Review of Clinical Immunology, 2016, 1, ,
- 3Infection and Autoimmunity, 2015,, , , , , ,
- 5Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathies, Neurologic Clinics, 2014, 32, 3, 595, , ,
- 6Myositis registries and biorepositories, Current Opinion in Rheumatology, 2014, 26, 6, 724, , ,
- 7Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease and dermatomyositis: an analysis of the Nationwide Inpatient Sample survey, Arthritis Research & Therapy, 2013, 15, 1, R7, , , , ,
- 9Registries in idiopathic inflammatory myopathies, Current Opinion in Rheumatology, 2013, 25, 6, 729, ,
- 10The incidence and associations of malignancy in a large cohort of patients with biopsy-determined idiopathic inflammatory myositis, Rheumatology International, 2013, 33, 4, 965, , , , , , ,
- 11Kelley's Textbook of Rheumatology, 2013,, ,