Funding: Financial support (in the form of NRT) was provided by Pharmacia Aust Pty Ltd..
Smoking cessation post-discharge following nicotine replacement therapy use during an inpatient admission
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 154–159, February 2012
How to Cite
Williams, J. H. and Jones, T. E. (2012), Smoking cessation post-discharge following nicotine replacement therapy use during an inpatient admission. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 154–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02442.x
Conflict of interest: Jerneen Williams and Terry Jones have no financial or other potential conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2011 04:47AM EST
- Received: 19 August 2010; accepted: 10 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.