Funding: This project received funding from the Northern Territory Rural Clinical School, which is an initiative of the Australian Department of Health and Ageing.
Staphylococcus aureus bacteraemia at Alice Springs Hospital, Central Australia, 2003–2006
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 505–512, May 2012
How to Cite
Hewagama, S., Spelman, T. and Einsiedel, L. J. (2012), Staphylococcus aureus bacteraemia at Alice Springs Hospital, Central Australia, 2003–2006. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 505–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02449.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 FEB 2011 11:18PM EST
- Received 8 April 2010; accepted 27 August 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Invasive Staphylococcus aureus Infections in Children in Tropical Northern Australia, Journal of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society, 2014, 3, 4, 304, , , , , , , ,