Blood transfusion: old blood, new blood or no blood
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 358–359, April 2011
How to Cite
Duggan, J. M. (2011), Blood transfusion: old blood, new blood or no blood. Internal Medicine Journal, 41: 358–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02455.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Received 30 May 2010; accepted 12 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.