The Ausimmune Investigator Group includes: Dr Caron Chapman, Professor Alan Coulthard, A/Professor Keith Dear, Professor Terry Dwyer, Professor Trevor Kilpatrick, A/Professor Robyn Lucas, Professor Tony McMichael, Professor Michael P Pender, Professor Anne-Louise Ponsonby, A/Professor Bruce Taylor, Dr Patricia Valery, Dr Ingrid van der Mei, Dr David Williams.
Variability in vitamin D assays impairs clinical assessment of vitamin D status
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 43–50, January 2012
How to Cite
Lai, J. K. C., Lucas, R. M., Banks, E., Ponsonby, A.-L. and Ausimmune Investigator Group (2012), Variability in vitamin D assays impairs clinical assessment of vitamin D status. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 43–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02471.x
Funding: Funding for the Ausimmune Study was provided by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society of the United States of America, the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia and Multiple Sclerosis Research Australia. A/Professor Lucas is supported by a Multiple Sclerosis Research Australia Fellowship and the Royal Australasian College of Physicians Cottrell Fellowship. Professor Banks is supported by an Australian National Health and Medical Research Council Senior Research Fellowship.
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2011 02:35AM EST
- Received 7 August 2010; accepted 18 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.