Takotsubo cardiomyopathy: an Australian single centre experience with medium term follow up
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 35–42, January 2012
How to Cite
Samardhi, H., Raffel, O. C., Savage, M., Sirisena, T., Bett, N., Pincus, M., Small, A. and Walters, D. L. (2012), Takotsubo cardiomyopathy: an Australian single centre experience with medium term follow up. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 35–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02474.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2011 02:36AM EST
- Received 6 October 2010; accepted 16 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.