Funding: Seeding grant from the Faculty of Health Science, Flinders University.
Simple clinical score is associated with mortality and length of stay of acute general medical admissions to an Australian hospital
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 160–165, February 2012
How to Cite
Li, J. Y. Z., Yong, T. Y., Hakendorf, P., Roberts, S., O'Brien, L., Sharma, Y., Ben-Tovim, D. and Thompson, C. H. (2012), Simple clinical score is associated with mortality and length of stay of acute general medical admissions to an Australian hospital. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 160–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02498.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2011 10:14PM EST
- Received 4 September 2010; accepted 13 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.