Funding: This research was supported by Bayer Schering Pharmaceuticals and Actelion Pharmaceuticals Australia in the form of unrestricted research grants.
Measurement properties of the 6-min walk test in individuals with exercise-induced pulmonary arterial hypertension
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 679–687, September 2011
How to Cite
Fowler, R. M., Jenkins, S. C., Maiorana, A. J., Gain, K. R., O'Driscoll, G. and Gabbay, E. (2011), Measurement properties of the 6-min walk test in individuals with exercise-induced pulmonary arterial hypertension. Internal Medicine Journal, 41: 679–687. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02501.x
Conflict of interest: RF has received travel support from Bayer Schering, Actelion and CSL and an Honorarium from Pfizer Australia. AM has received travel support from Actelion. EG has received travel support from Actelion, Glaxo Smith Kline, Pfizer and Bayer Schering. EG is on the Advisory Board and has received Honorariums and research funding, to a total value of <$20 000 per annum, from Glaxo Smith Kline, Actelion, Pfizer, CSL and Bayer Schering. These funding bodies had no influence on the planning of this study, data collection, analysis or interpretation. SJ, KG and GO'D have no financial relationships with a commercial entity that has a commercial interest in the subject of the presented manuscript or other conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 APR 2011 10:16PM EST
- Received 29 November 2010; accepted 12 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.