Monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 is associated with silent cerebral infarction in patients on haemodialysis
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 29–34, January 2012
How to Cite
Uchida, E., Anan, F., Masaki, T., Kaneda, K., Nawata, T., Eshima, N., Saikawa, T. and Yoshimatsu, H. (2012), Monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 is associated with silent cerebral infarction in patients on haemodialysis. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 29–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02538.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUN 2011 01:37AM EST
- Received 9 November 2010; accepted 14 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.