Risk factors for 30-day readmission in general medical patients admitted from the emergency department: a single centre study
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 677–682, June 2012
How to Cite
Shu, C.-C., Lin, Y.-F., Hsu, N.-C. and Ko, W.-J. (2012), Risk factors for 30-day readmission in general medical patients admitted from the emergency department: a single centre study. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 677–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02562.x
Conflicts of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2011 05:45AM EST
- Received 11 February 2011; accepted 5 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.