Funding: BioGrid Australia Pty Ltd supported the study.
Preliminary analysis of the cost-effectiveness of the National Bowel Cancer Screening Program: demonstrating the potential value of comprehensive real world data
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 794–800, July 2012
How to Cite
Tran, B., Keating, C. L., Ananda, S. S., Kosmider, S., Jones, I., Croxford, M., Field, K. M., Carter, R. C. and Gibbs, P. (2012), Preliminary analysis of the cost-effectiveness of the National Bowel Cancer Screening Program: demonstrating the potential value of comprehensive real world data. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 794–800. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02585.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 SEP 2011 10:58AM EST
- Received 13 June 2011; accepted 21 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.