Work was performed at the Combined Universities Centre for Rural Health.
Indigenous beliefs about biomedical and bush medicine treatment efficacy for indigenous cancer patients: a review of the literature
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 184–191, February 2012
How to Cite
van Schaik, K. D. and Thompson, S. C. (2012), Indigenous beliefs about biomedical and bush medicine treatment efficacy for indigenous cancer patients: a review of the literature. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 184–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02598.x
Funding: Financial support for the project was provided by Harvard University Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2011 07:48AM EST
- Received 2 September 2010; accepted 15 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.