Funding: W.C. is supported by a postgraduate scholarship from the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia and a support grant from GlaxoSmithKline Australia. A.J.T. is supported by the National Health and Medical Research Council Program Grant and the National Heart Foundation Grant, Melbourne, Australia.
Principles, current status and clinical implications of ischaemic heart disease assessment by cardiac magnetic resonance imaging
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 7–17, January 2012
How to Cite
Chan, W., Ellims, A. H., Duffy, S. J., Kaye, D. M. and Taylor, A. J. (2012), Principles, current status and clinical implications of ischaemic heart disease assessment by cardiac magnetic resonance imaging. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 7–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02606.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 OCT 2011 09:14AM EST
- Received 25 July 2011; accepted 20 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.