Chagas cardiomyopathy with left ventricular apical aneurysm: first case report in Australia
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 846–848, December 2011
How to Cite
Sooklim, K., Maskiell, C., Brett, N. J., Hansen, M., Slaughter, R. E. and Hamilton-Craig, C. R. (2011), Chagas cardiomyopathy with left ventricular apical aneurysm: first case report in Australia. Internal Medicine Journal, 41: 846–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02608.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2011 06:03AM EST
- Received 11 November 2010; accepted 28 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!