Phenomenology of squalor, hoarding and self-neglect: an Australian aged care perspective
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 98–101, January 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S. M. and LoGiudice, D. (2012), Phenomenology of squalor, hoarding and self-neglect: an Australian aged care perspective. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 98–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02634.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2012
- Received 31 July 2010; accepted 7 September 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Syndrome de Diogène chez un jeune : Une forme exceptionnelle, Research, 2015, fr2,, , , , , , ,
- 2Additional risk factors for lethal hypothermia, Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine, 2013, 20, 6, 595, , , ,
- 3Le syndrome de Diogène : description clinique et conduite à tenir, NPG Neurologie - Psychiatrie - Gériatrie, 2013, 13, 73, 51,