Coronary CT angiography for patients with stable chest pain in the Emergency Department; an appraisal of current and emerging evidence
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 226–228, February 2012
How to Cite
Hamilton-Craig, C., Raffel, O. C., Pincus, M., Hansen, M., Slaughter, R. E. and Walters, D. L. (2012), Coronary CT angiography for patients with stable chest pain in the Emergency Department; an appraisal of current and emerging evidence. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 226–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02652.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Received 9 October 2011; accepted 6 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.