Funding: This study was supported by grants from the Taipei Veterans General Hospital (No. 98-X2-7, 31/1/2009).
Detection of patients presenting with adverse drug events in the emergency department
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2011 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 651–657, June 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-C., Fan, J.-S., Hsu, T.-F., Chen, M.-H., Huang, H.-H., Cheng, K.-W., Yen, D. H.-T., Huang, M.-S., Lee, C.-H., Chen, L.-K. and Yang, C.-C. (2012), Detection of patients presenting with adverse drug events in the emergency department. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 651–657. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02684.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2011 09:16AM EST
- Received 15 April 2011; accepted 6 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.