Polypharmacy – we make it worse! A cross-sectional study from an acute admissions unit
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 208–211, February 2012
How to Cite
Betteridge, T. M., Frampton, C. M. and Jardine, D. L. (2012), Polypharmacy – we make it worse! A cross-sectional study from an acute admissions unit. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 208–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2011.02690.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Received 22 August 2010; accepted 16 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.