Funding: The VICNISS Coordinating Centre is fully funded by the Department of Health Victoria.
Implementation of standardised surveillance for Clostridium difficile infections in Australia: initial report from the Victorian Healthcare Associated Infection Surveillance System
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Internal Medicine Journal © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 715–718, June 2012
How to Cite
Bull, A. L., Worth, L. J. and Richards, M. J. (2012), Implementation of standardised surveillance for Clostridium difficile infections in Australia: initial report from the Victorian Healthcare Associated Infection Surveillance System. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 715–718. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2012.02804.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Received 14 June 2011; accepted 19 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.