Increasing productivity, reducing cost and improving quality in elective surgery in New Zealand: the Waitemata District Health Board joint arthroplasty pilot
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Waitemata District Health Board. Internal Medicine Journal © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 620–626, June 2012
How to Cite
Cullen, J., Bramley, D., Armstrong, D., Butler, L., Rouse, P. and Ashton, T. (2012), Increasing productivity, reducing cost and improving quality in elective surgery in New Zealand: the Waitemata District Health Board joint arthroplasty pilot. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 620–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2012.02815.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2012 12:36PM EST
- Received 15 January 2012; accepted 21 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.