Funding: This study was supported in part by grants (DOH Grants 94-stu-02 and 95-stu-02) from the Department of Health, Executive Yuan, Taiwan.
Prevalence of food allergy in Taiwan: a questionnaire-based survey
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors; Internal Medicine Journal © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 42, Issue 12, pages 1310–1315, December 2012
How to Cite
Wu, T.-C., Tsai, T.-C., Huang, C.-F., Chang, F.-Y., Lin, C.-C., Huang, I.-F., Chu, C.-H., Lau, B.-H., Wu, L., Peng, H.-J. and Tang, R.-B. (2012), Prevalence of food allergy in Taiwan: a questionnaire-based survey. Internal Medicine Journal, 42: 1310–1315. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2012.02820.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2012 05:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- Department of Health. Grant Numbers: 94-stu-02, 95-stu-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.