Awareness and opinions of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease by hospital specialists
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors; Internal Medicine Journal © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 247–253, March 2013
How to Cite
Bergqvist, C.-J., Skoien, R., Horsfall, L., Clouston, A. D., Jonsson, J. R. and Powell, E. E. (2013), Awareness and opinions of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease by hospital specialists. Internal Medicine Journal, 43: 247–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2012.02848.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2012 07:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.