Funding: Study supported by Alexion Pharmaceuticals.
Cross-sectional validation study of patient-reported outcomes in patients with paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors; Internal Medicine Journal © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 298–307, March 2013
How to Cite
Weitz, I., Meyers, G., Lamy, T., Cahn, J.-Y., Uranga, M. T., García Vela, J. A., Sanz, M. A., Severino, B., Kelly, R. J., Hillmen, P. and Hill, A. (2013), Cross-sectional validation study of patient-reported outcomes in patients with paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria. Internal Medicine Journal, 43: 298–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2012.02924.x
Conflict of interest: I. W. has received speaker honoraria, as well as an unrestricted research grant, from Alexion Pharmaceuticals; G. M., R. J. K. and A. H. have received honoraria and participated in an Advisory Board for Alexion Pharmaceuticals; P. H. has received research funding and honoraria from and participated in an Advisory Board for Alexion Pharmaceuticals; B. S. is an employee of Alexion Pharmaceuticals; T. L., J.-Y. C., M. T. U., J. A. G. V. and M. A. S. have nothing to disclose.
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 05:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.