Requirement for cardiac telemetry during intravenous phenytoin infusion: guideline fact or guideline fiction?
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors; Internal Medicine Journal © 2012 Royal Australasian College of Physicians
Internal Medicine Journal
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 7–17, January 2013
How to Cite
Siebert, W. J. and McGavigan, A. D. (2013), Requirement for cardiac telemetry during intravenous phenytoin infusion: guideline fact or guideline fiction?. Internal Medicine Journal, 43: 7–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-5994.2012.02935.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2012 04:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!