Present address: Center of Excellence for Invasion Biology, Conservation Ecology and Entomology, University of Stellenbosch, Private Bag X1, Matieland 7602, South Africa.
Dynamics of the functional groups in the weed flora of dryland and irrigated agroecosystems in the Gangetic plains of India
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Weed Science Society of Japan
Weed Biology and Management
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 250–259, December 2008
How to Cite
SINGH, A., SHARMA, G. P. and RAGHUBANSHI, A. S. (2008), Dynamics of the functional groups in the weed flora of dryland and irrigated agroecosystems in the Gangetic plains of India. Weed Biology and Management, 8: 250–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-6664.2008.00305.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Received 28 November 2006; accepted 24 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!