Ecological pest management and control by using allelopathic weeds (Ageratum conyzoides, Ambrosia trifida, and Lantana camara) and their allelochemicals in China
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Weed Science Society of Japan
Weed Biology and Management
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 73–80, June 2010
How to Cite
KONG, C. H. (2010), Ecological pest management and control by using allelopathic weeds (Ageratum conyzoides, Ambrosia trifida, and Lantana camara) and their allelochemicals in China. Weed Biology and Management, 10: 73–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-6664.2010.00373.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2010
- Received 10 August 2009; accepted 16 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!