P. M. B. Yung, PhD, C Psychol, Reg Psychol.
Relaxation training methods for nurse managers in Hong Kong: a controlled study
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 255–261, December 2004
How to Cite
Yung, P. M. B., Fung, M. Y., Chan, T. M. F. and Lau, B. W. K. (2004), Relaxation training methods for nurse managers in Hong Kong: a controlled study. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 13: 255–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1445-8330.2004.00342.x
M. Y. Fung, RN, BSN, MSc.
T. M. F. Chan, PhD.
B. W. K. Lau, MBBS, PhD, C Psychol.
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2004
- Accepted August 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!