Kim Usher, RN RPN DipNEd DipHSc BA MNSt PhD.
Psychotropic PRN: A model for best practice management of acute psychotic behavioural disturbance in inpatient psychiatric settings
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 18–21, March 2004
How to Cite
Usher, K. and Luck, L. (2004), Psychotropic PRN: A model for best practice management of acute psychotic behavioural disturbance in inpatient psychiatric settings. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 13: 18–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2004.00304.x
Lauretta Luck, RN BA (Psych) MA (Psych)
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2004
- Accepted November 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.