Edward White, PhD, MSc (SocPol), MSc (SocRes), PGCEA, RMN, DipCPN, RNT, FANZCMHN, FCN.
A selective review of mental health nursing in New South Wales, Australia, in relation to clinical supervision
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2006
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 209–219, September 2006
How to Cite
White, E. and Roche, M. (2006), A selective review of mental health nursing in New South Wales, Australia, in relation to clinical supervision. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 15: 209–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2006.00424.x
Michael Roche, DipApSc, BHSc, CertMHN, MHSc.
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2006
- Accepted December 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.