Mona M. Shattell, PhD, RN.
‘Take my hand, help me out’: Mental health service recipients' experience of the therapeutic relationship
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2007
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 274–284, August 2007
How to Cite
Shattell, M. M., Starr, S. S. and Thomas, S. P. (2007), ‘Take my hand, help me out’: Mental health service recipients' experience of the therapeutic relationship. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 16: 274–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2007.00477.x
Sharon Starr, MSN, RN.
Sandra P. Thomas, PhD, RN, FAAN.
Contributions of each author: Dr Shattell – study design, data collection, data analysis, contributor to dissemination efforts (manuscript); Ms Starr – literature review, assist with data analysis, contributor to dissemination efforts (manuscript); Dr Thomas – literature review, data collection, assist with data analysis, contributor to dissemination efforts (manuscript).
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2007
- Accepted September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.