Tim Rolfe, BA, M Lett, RMHN, SRN, CQSW.
Are consumers on community treatment orders informed of their legal and human rights? A West Australian study
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2008
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 36–43, February 2008
How to Cite
Rolfe, T., Sheehan, B. and Davidson, R. (2008), Are consumers on community treatment orders informed of their legal and human rights? A West Australian study. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 17: 36–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2007.00509.x
Bernadette Sheehan, RN.
Rowan Davidson, MBBS, FRANZCP, MHSci.
Author contributions: Tim Rolfe, 60%; Bernadette Sheehan, 30%; Rowan Davidson, 10%.
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2008
- Accepted July 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!