Timothy Wand, MHN DAS (Nurs), Grad. Dip. (MHN), MN (Hons).
Let's get physical
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 363–369, October 2008
How to Cite
Wand, T. and Murray, L. (2008), Let's get physical. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 17: 363–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2008.00559.x
Linda Murray, RN BN Grad Cert (MH Nurs) MA Ed (Adult).
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
- Accepted February 2008.
Vol. 17, Issue 6, 453, Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 3The same but different: discussing the literature regarding mental health nurses' difficulty in meeting the physical health needs of service users, regardless of differing education programmes, Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 2015, 22, 8, ,
- 4A Major Stream in Mental Health in Undergraduate Nursing Programmes: Identifying the Benefits and Acknowledging the Innovation, Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 2014, 35, 12, 964,
- 9The Views of Heads of Schools of Nursing about Mental Health Nursing Content in Undergraduate Programs, Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 2014, 35, 5, 330, ,
- 10A randomized controlled trial undertaken to test a nurse-led weight management and exercise intervention designed for people with serious mental illness who take second generation antipsychotics, Journal of Advanced Nursing, 2013, 69, 7, , , ,
- 13Survey of Australian mental health nurses on physical activity promotion, International Journal of Mental Health Promotion, 2013, 15, 3, 148, , ,
- 14Nurses' views on physical activity for people with serious mental illness, Mental Health and Physical Activity, 2012, 5, 1, 4, , , ,
- 15Provision of Preventive Services for Cancer and Infectious Diseases Among Individuals with Serious Mental Illness, Archives of Psychiatric Nursing, 2012, 26, 3, 192, , ,
- 20Exercise augmentation compared to usual care for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: A Randomised Controlled Trial (The REAP study: Randomised Exercise Augmentation for PTSD), BMC Psychiatry, 2011, 11, 1, 115, , , , , ,
- 23The High Prevalence of Poor Physical Health and Unhealthy Lifestyle Behaviours in Individuals with Severe Mental Illness, Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 2011, 32, 9, 589, ,
- 24The Mental Health Nurse Incentive Program: The Benefits from a Client Perspective, Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 2010, 31, 10, 646, ,