Brenda Happell, RN, RPN, BA (Hons), Dip Ed., B Ed., M Ed., PhD.
Appreciating history: The Australian experience of direct-entry mental health nursing education in universities
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 35–41, February 2009
How to Cite
Happell, B. (2009), Appreciating history: The Australian experience of direct-entry mental health nursing education in universities. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 18: 35–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2008.00565.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Accepted August 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!