Stuart D.M. Thomas, PhD.
Factors associated with seclusion in a statewide forensic psychiatric service in Australia over a 2-year period
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 2–9, February 2009
How to Cite
Thomas, S. D.M., Daffern, M., Martin, T., Ogloff, J. R.P., Thomson, L. D.G. and Ferguson, M. (2009), Factors associated with seclusion in a statewide forensic psychiatric service in Australia over a 2-year period. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 18: 2–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2008.00567.x
Michael Daffern, PhD.
Trish Martin, RPN, DN.
James R.P. Ogloff, PhD.
Lindsay D.G. Thomson, MRCPsych, MD.
Murray Ferguson, BSc.
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Accepted July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.