Chris Quinn, RN (EndMH), DAS (Nurs), Cert PN, Grad Dip (MHN).
Sexuality of people living with a mental illness: A collaborative challenge for mental health nurses
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 195–203, June 2009
How to Cite
Quinn, C. and Browne, G. (2009), Sexuality of people living with a mental illness: A collaborative challenge for mental health nurses. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 18: 195–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2009.00598.x
Graeme Browne, RPN, RGN, ADCHN, BSc (Nursing), MPhil, PhD.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Accepted January 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1‘You Just Lose the People You Know’: Relationship Loss and Mental Illness, Archives of Psychiatric Nursing, 2015, 29, 2, 96, ,
- 2Experiences and Daily Life Attitudes of Women With Severe Mental Disorders: Integrative Review of Associated Factors, Archives of Psychiatric Nursing, 2015, 29, 4, 223, , , ,
- 3Attitudes toward sex and relationships: the Second Australian Study of Health and Relationships, Sexual Health, 2014, 11, 5, 397, , , , , , ,
- 4Discussing Sexuality with Cancer Patients: Oncology Nurses Attitudes and Views, Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, 2014, 15, 17, 7321, , ,
- 6Sexuality: Experience of Women with Physical Disabilities, Open Journal of Nursing, 2014, 04, 13, 920, , , ,
- 7Using the FIELD Model to Prepare Social Work Students and Field Instructors on Sexuality and Intimacy for Persons with Psychiatric Disabilities, Sexuality and Disability, 2014, 32, 4, 469, , ,
- 9The 5-As Framework for Including Sexual Concerns in Mental Health Nursing Practice, Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 2013, 34, 1, 17, , ,
- 11Needs Assessment of Individuals with Serious Mental Illness: Can It Help in Promoting Recovery?, Community Mental Health Journal, 2012, 48, 5, 568,
- 14Sexual health care for women with dyspareunia, Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2011, 50, 3, 268, , ,
- 15Sexuality and Consumers of Mental Health Services: The Impact of Gender and Boundary Issues, Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 2011, 32, 3, 170, , ,
- 18Factors Affecting the Sexual Satisfaction of Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis, Sexuality and Disability, 2010, 28, 4, 223, , ,