Xenia Tricia Jung, BA (App Sc) (HIM), BA (Nursing), Grad Cert (Community Health and Development).
Cochrane Reviews of non-medication-based psychotherapeutic and other interventions for schizophrenia, psychosis, and bipolar disorder: A systematic literature review
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 239–249, August 2009
How to Cite
Jung, X. T. and Newton, R. (2009), Cochrane Reviews of non-medication-based psychotherapeutic and other interventions for schizophrenia, psychosis, and bipolar disorder: A systematic literature review. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 18: 239–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2009.00613.x
Richard Newton, MB ChB, MRCPsych, FRANZCP.
Contribution: Xenia Jung 80%, A/Prof Richard Newton 20%
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2009
- Accepted March 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 2The Effect of Group Music Therapy on the Social Function and Interpersonal Relationship in Outpatients with Schizophrenia, Journal of Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, 2014, 53, 1, 40, , , ,
- 3The Effect of Group Music Therapy on the Social Function and Interpersonal Relationship in Outpatients with Schizophrenia, Journal of Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, 2014, 53, 1, 40, , , ,
- 4An Examination of the Feasibility of Adventure-Based Therapy in Outpatient Care for Individuals With Psychosis, Canadian Journal of Community Mental Health, 2013, 32, 2, 1, , , ,
- 5Immediate quantitative effects of recreational music therapy on mood and perceived helpfulness in acute psychiatric inpatients: An exploratory investigation, The Arts in Psychotherapy, 2013, 40, 3, 269, ,
- 6Mind-Body Medicine for Schizophrenia and Psychotic Disorders, Clinical Schizophrenia & Related Psychoses, 2013, 7, 3, 138, ,
- 718-Methoxycoronaridine blocks context-induced reinstatement following cocaine self-administration in rats, Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior, 2012, 103, 1, 83, , , ,
- 9Caring for Older Adults with Bipolar Disorder, Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services, 2011, 49, 7, 21,
- 10Evidence-based practices in the field of intellectual and developmental disabilities: An international consensus approach, Evaluation and Program Planning, 2011, 34, 3, 273, , ,
- 11Music and methamphetamine: Conditioned cue-induced increases in locomotor activity and dopamine release in rats, Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior, 2011, 98, 1, 54, , , , ,
- 12True North?, International Journal of Mental Health, 2011, 40, 2, 8,
- 13Assessing and Maintaining Mental Health in Elderly Individuals, Nursing Clinics of North America, 2010, 45, 4, 635,
- 14Effect of Group Music Activity as an Adjunctive Therapy on Psychotic Symptoms in Patients With Acute Schizophrenia, Archives of Psychiatric Nursing, 2010, 24, 6, 429, , ,
- 15The Mental Health Nurse Incentive Program: The Benefits from a Client Perspective, Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 2010, 31, 10, 646, ,