Ewa Karpowicz, RN, MNSc.
Self-esteem in patients treated for anorexia nervosa
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 318–325, October 2009
How to Cite
Karpowicz, E., Skärsäter, I. and Nevonen, L. (2009), Self-esteem in patients treated for anorexia nervosa. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 18: 318–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2009.00621.x
Ingela Skärsäter, RN, PhD.
Lauri Nevonen, PhD.
Contribution from the authors: EK was the main writer and participated in all parts. She collected data and statistics under the supervision of LN. LN was mainly responsible for the statistics and the design of the paper. All three authors wrote and discussed the findings and participated in all parts.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Accepted April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.