Norman Andersen: Associate Professor, Department of Psychosocial Science. Anne Karen Bjelland: Professor, Department of Social Anthropology
Treatment regimes in a psychiatric hospital and apparent contradictions: Report from field work in a lock-up ward illustrated with a constructed case
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 409–416, December 2009
How to Cite
Skorpen, A., Anderssen, N., Øye, C. and Bjelland, A. K. (2009), Treatment regimes in a psychiatric hospital and apparent contradictions: Report from field work in a lock-up ward illustrated with a constructed case. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 18: 409–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2009.00630.x
Aina Skorpen, CandPolit.
Norman Anderssen, PhD.
Christine Øye, Cand Polit.
Anne Karen Bjelland, PhD.
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Accepted May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!