Trijntje Y. G. van der Voort, Rn, MscN.
Alone together: A grounded theory study of experienced burden, coping, and support needs of spouses of persons with a bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 434–443, December 2009
How to Cite
Van Der Voort, T. Y. G., Goossens, P. J. J. and Van Der Bijl, J. J. (2009), Alone together: A grounded theory study of experienced burden, coping, and support needs of spouses of persons with a bipolar disorder. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 18: 434–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2009.00634.x
Peter J. J. Goossens, Rn, PhD.
Jaap J. van der Bijl, Rn, PhD.
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
- Accepted June 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Nurses' Experience of Maintaining Their Therapeutic Relationship With Outpatients With Bipolar Disorder and Their Caregivers During Different Stages of a Manic Episode: A Qualitative Study, Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 2015, 51, 2, , ,
- 2Development of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health core sets for bipolar disorders: results of an international consensus process, Disability and Rehabilitation, 2013, 35, 25, 2138, , , , ,
- 3Health status assessment tool for the family member caregiver of patients with bipolar disorder: Development and psychometric testing, Asian Journal of Psychiatry, 2013, 6, 3, 222, , , , , ,
- 6The Paradox of Being Both Needed and Rejected: The Existential Meaning of Being Closely Related to a Person with Bipolar Disorder, Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 2012, 33, 4, 200, , , ,
- 8Collaborative care for patients with bipolar disorder: a randomised controlled trial, BMC Psychiatry, 2011, 11, 1, 133, , , , , ,
- 10Involving relatives in relapse prevention for bipolar disorder: a multi-perspective qualitative study of value and barriers, BMC Psychiatry, 2011, 11, 1, 172, , , ,
- 12Recoding Past Experiences, The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, 2011, 199, 2, 136, , , ,