Elizabeth Collier, BSc MSc, RMN PGCE.
Confusion of recovery: One solution
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 16–21, February 2010
How to Cite
Collier, E. (2010), Confusion of recovery: One solution. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 19: 16–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2009.00637.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Accepted June 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1From the rhetoric to the real: A critical review of how the concepts of recovery and social inclusion may inform mental health nurse advanced level curricula — The eMenthe project, Nurse Education Today, 2015,, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Sustainable staff well-being within older adult mental health, Mental Health Review Journal, 2015, 20, 2, 92, ,
- 5The perceptions of health professionals of the implementation of Recovery-oriented health services: a case study analysis, The Journal of Mental Health Training, Education and Practice, 2013, 8, 4, 208, ,
- 6The Recovery Continuum: How Do Meaningful Activities for Consumers Fit?, Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 2013, 34, 12, 911, , ,
- 8What effect will pharmacogenomics have on mental health nursing?, Neuropsychiatry, 2013, 3, 3, 309, ,
- 9Schizophrenia in Older Adults, Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services, 2011, 49, 11, 17, ,