Richard Gray, RN, BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD, FEANS.
Enhancing medication adherence in people with schizophrenia: An international programme of research
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 36–44, February 2010
How to Cite
Gray, R., White, J., Schulz, M. and Abderhalden, C. (2010), Enhancing medication adherence in people with schizophrenia: An international programme of research. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 19: 36–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2009.00649.x
Jacquie White, RN, BSc (Hons), PGCert.
Michael Schulz, RN, MNSc, PhD.
Christoph Abderhalden, RN, MNSc.
Authors contributions: All authors wrote and presented the symposium. RG and JW co-authored the paper. All authors edited and agreed to the final submission.
Report of a symposium presented at the first HORATIO: European festival of Psychiatric Nursing, St George's Bay, Malta. 5th–9th November 2008.
Declaration of interest: JW and RG declare receipt of funding and/or fees from the following UK companies: AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, Bristol–Myers Squibb, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Eli Lilly & Co., and Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. RG also received funding and/or fees from Pfizer Inc. CA received a grant for an investigator-initiated trial by Astra Zeneca Switzerland.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Accepted August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.