Brenda Happell, RN, RPN, BA (Hons), Dip Ed, B Ed , M Ed, PhD.
Placing physical activity in mental health care: A leadership role for mental health nurses
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing © 2011 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 310–318, October 2011
How to Cite
Happell, B., Platania-Phung, C. and Scott, D. (2011), Placing physical activity in mental health care: A leadership role for mental health nurses. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 20: 310–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2010.00732.x
Chris Platania-Phung, BA (Hons).
David Scott, BHM (Hons), PhD.
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.