Nicole Letourneau, PhD, RN.
Effect of home-based peer support on maternal–infant interactions among women with postpartum depression: A randomized, controlled trial
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing © 2011 Australian College of Mental Health Nurses Inc.
International Journal of Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 345–357, October 2011
How to Cite
Letourneau, N., Stewart, M., Dennis, C.-L., Hegadoren, K., Duffett-Leger, L. and Watson, B. (2011), Effect of home-based peer support on maternal–infant interactions among women with postpartum depression: A randomized, controlled trial. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, 20: 345–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1447-0349.2010.00736.x
Miriam Stewart, PhD.
Cindy-Lee Dennis, PhD, RN.
Kathleen Hegadoren, PhD, MSc, RN.
Linda Duffett-Leger, PhD Candidate, MN, BN, BA, RN.
Barry Watson, PhD Candidate, MA.
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Accepted December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.